Picture Board Partners
Prior to 2015, Unmish held digital leadership roles during a decade each in the APAC and EMEA for media blue-chips such as the BBC, Endeavour (IMG Media), ESPN STAR Sports, Fox International Channels and News Corp. where he helped launch innovative, and landmark, Over The Top (OTT) video services such as the BBC iPlayer, ESPN Play and BallBall-Dugout Asia.
In 2015 Unmish founded Picture Board Partners – a hybrid digital boutique providing strategy, sales & investment advisory to clients across five sectors, namely:
- Sport: International Cricket Council (ICC), Sport Singapore, Global Sports Innovation Centre (GSIC), SportsTech Tokyo, DDMC-Fortis, SportFive, 1Play Sport;
- Gaming: ONE Fight Championship, the Badminton World Federation (BWF), Nodwin Gaming;
- Technology: Dolby Laboratories, Microsoft, Blippar;
- Entertainment: Shemaroo, Greymatter, ONE Animation; and,
- Investment: Jungle Ventures, Sourse, Edisn.ai, Meta.gg.
Through 2019, Picture Board Partners has expanded its bench strength by welcoming adding senior professionals from GroupM, KPMG, PwC, SONY, Sport Business based in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Mumbai & Delhi to expand the service portfolio into areas such as
- Search, Social & Programmatic Advertising
- Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Digital Subscription & Loyalty Programmes
In 2008, after a decade living in London, New York & Johannesburg, Unmish moved to Singapore. He is (or at least was pre Covid-19) such a frequent flyer that airline crew learnt to pronounce his rather long(ish) surname in a single breath!!!