Justin B. Smith, Marc Walder, Soumya Sriraman, Claire MacLellan, Anna Hill, and more
These are just some of the 80+ speakers you will hear from if you join us for the 43rd FIPP World Congress, taking place online from 2-30 September.
Watch them live or catch up on their session recordings on-demand.
Thousands of attendees from around the world already have access to Congress 2020, which incorporates Digital Innovators’ Summit and World Media Marketplace, through individual or corporate passes.
If you are interested in obtaining a corporate, all-access pass for all your employees, contact John Schlaefli at John@fipp.com. Companies that have already made use of this offer include:
- BBC, UK/worldwide
- Condé Nast, UK/USA/worldwide
- Future, UK/USA/worldwide
- Gruner & Jahr, Germany/worldwide
- Hubert Burda Media, Germany/worldwide
- Immediate Media Co., UK
- National Geographic, USA/worldwide
- NHK, Japan
- Prisma Media, France
- Ringier, Switzerland/worldwide
For more about the programme, speakers and our sponsors:
- See the preliminary agenda here
- Take a look at the speakers so far confirmed
- See the various ticket options currently available
- Find out more about our sponsors here
Share this article