Diarise! Upcoming at the Congress, Monday 7 to Thursday 10 September
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our first sessions last week. Apart from the odd technical hiccup at the start, we hope those of you who managed to watch live found value in what our speakers had to say!
Have you missed out on speakers? You can get session recordings On-Demand on our Vimeo portal. Videos are made available within 48 hours after sessions have ended.
Looking ahead at this week, here is what we have on the agenda.
- Monday, 7 September:
- We start the week by following the money. We talk about the e-commerce opportunity with Tipser’s Jonas Sjösted (WMM) and have two sessions on advertising in the new media revenue mix with Vikatan’s Srini Srinivasan and Hearst’s James Wildman (Congress/DIS)
- Claudius Senst explains how Business Insider became a sustainable media company (Congress/DIS)
- We hear from Subx’s Jonathan Harris about customer acquisition technology (WMM)
- Tuesday 8 September:
- We build on the monetisation theme started on Monday but switch our attention to subscriptions and membership with insights from Tu Media in Norway and DIE ZEIT in Germany as well as Robbie Kellman Baxter, membership strategy consultant (among others with Netflix) and author (Congress/DIS).
- Anita Zielina at the Craig Newmark J-School at CUNY sheds light on the rise of the micro venture and niche media (Congress/DIS).
- And last but not least, Pugpig’s Jonny Kaldor provides a sneak preview into the 2020 State of the Digital Publishing Market Report (WMM)
- Wednesday 9 September:
- Time is money, right? Hear how Blick delivers stories at an unrivalled pace. We also find out more from AdvantageCS about subscription management technology (WMM).
- Innovation takes centre stage. First, Reuters Institute’s Rasmus Nielsen takes stock and discusses The Business of News with us. Later we hear from Juan Señor and John Wilpers, IMC stalwarts and authors of our very own Innovation Report (Congress/DIS).
- We talk about motivation. Hear from Sharron Lowe how you can add millions to brands through Mind Makeover (Congress/DIS).
- It’s fair to say we live in challenging times, with some trading markets even harder than others. Globo’s Frederic Kachar tells us about the role of leadership in navigating a challenging market like Brazil.
- Thursday 10 September:
- Brands to the fore. Meredith’s Will Roth discusses the valleys and peaks in the road ahead for branded content, while River’s Nicola Murphy talks about making brands into media.
Sign in to the FIPP Congress Hub for more on these and other speaker sessions. And don’t forget, you can chat or arrange meetings with other attendees using the Meeting Hub once singed in. All at your fingertips!
FIPP Events Team
Share this article