Content strategies in focus at Congress 2020, starting next week. Be part of it
Next Wednesday, 2 September, is the first day of the 43rd FIPP World Media Congress, taking place online from 2-30 September. Sign up now to secure your spot.
The Congress schedule includes keynotes, presentations, fireside chats, panel discussions – all with interactive audience Q&A – and the opportunity to have one-to-one meetings with peers. Speakers will address a range of themes, including leadership, diversity, revenue, innovation and technology.
Content, of course, remains very near the heart of our business. Some of our dedicated speakers on this subject include.
- Susan Goldberg, Editor in Chief, National Geographic, and Editorial Director, National Geographic Partners, USA
- Maureen Hoch, Editor, HBR.org and Managing Director, Digital Content, Harvard Business Publishing, USA
- Dave Jorgenson, Producer and Writer – Creative Video, The Washington Post, USA
- Churchill Otieno, Managing Editor, Digital, Nation Media Group, Kenya
- Jaya Shreedhar, Media and Health Consultant, Writer and Medical Doctor, Internews Network, India
- Unmish Parthasarathi, Founder, Picture Board Partners, Singapore
- Erica Anderson, Senior Producer, Vox Media, USA
- Euna Lee, Documentary Journalist, Voice of America Korean Service, USA
- Hazel Baker, Global Head of User-Generated Content Newsgathering, Reuters, UK
- Matt Egan, Global Editor, IDG, USA
- Mia Malan, Executive Director and Editor in Chief, Bhekisisa Centre for Health Journalism, South Africa
- Rachel Ghiazza, Head of Content, Audible, USA
- Sunnie Huang, Newsletters Editor, The Economist, USA
- Lea Korsgaard, Editor in Chief, Zetland, Denmark
- Will Roth, VP, Head of Content and Strategy, Meredith Foundry, USA
Congress, incorporating Digital Innovators’ Summit and World Media Marketplace, brings together top speakers from around the world in more than 80 sessions. We are expecting more than a thousand participants from around the globe, either registered through their organisations (corporate passes) or individually (individual passes). Be part of it.
Take Action Now
Want to learn more about the corporate pass, giving access to all employees in an organisation? Contact John at John@fipp.com for more.
Want to sign up individually? You can do so here.
Share this article