Congress 2020 starts tomorrow. Final chance to get your All-Access pass
If ever there was ever a time for cross-market knowledge-sharing in the media industry, it is arguably now. It’s a good thing, therefore, that the 43rd FIPP World Media Congress starts tomorrow. But that also means today is your final chance to get an All-Access pass to the event.
Get access to all 80+ sessions (watch Live and/or On-Demand) and our one-to-one meetings platform. Contact John Schlaefli at email@example.com for corporate passes (access for all employees) or sign up online for individual passes.
Congress, incorporating Digital Innovators’ Summit and World Media Marketplace, runs online over four weeks from 2-30 September. It brings together top speakers from around the world. The schedule includes keynotes, presentations, fireside chats and panel discussions – all with interactive audience Q&A when watched live.
Sessions will cover critical conversations in the industry, with “people” as one of the core themes. People-focused sessions at Congress 2020 include leadership, talent, culture, diversity, inclusivity and remote working. Hear from business leaders such as:
- Ashish Thomas, CEO, Summit Media, Philippines
- Avivah Wittenberg-Cox, Author, UK
- Claire MacLennan, Chief Operating Officer, Future, USA
- Frederic Kachar, CEO Infoglobo and Editora Globo, Brazil
- James Wildman, CEO, Hearst UK, and President, Hearst Europe, UK
- Joey Chung, CEO and Co-founder, The News Lens, Chinese Taipei
- M. Scott Havens, Chief Growth Officer and Global Head of Strategic Partnerships, Bloomberg Media, USA
- Marc Walder, CEO and Chairman of the Group Executive Board, Ringier, Switzerland
- Nina Zimmerman, MD, Burda Studios, and CPO, Burda, Germany
- Sharron Lowe, Success Coach, Speaker and Author, Lowe and Associates, UK
- Shona Pinnock, Director, Diversity and Inclusion, Meredith Corporation, USA
- Susan Goldberg, Editor in Chief, National Geographic, and Editorial Director, National Geographic Partners, USA
- Srini Srinivasan, MD, Vikatan Group, India
- Wolfgang Blau, Chief Operating Officer and President, International, Condé Nast, UK
- Zhang Lihui, Executive President Caixin Media, China
Today is your last chance to sign up for an All-Access pass. Don’t miss out on these and other fantastic speakers and topics!
Take Action Now
Want to learn more about the corporate pass, giving access to all employees in an organisation? Contact John at John@fipp.com for more.
Want to sign up individually? You can do so here.
Share this article