Act now | Early Bird offer ends tomorrow
Our exclusive Early Bird special offer for the 43rd FIPP World Media Congress ends tomorrow, 4 August. Sign Up Now to Save
The Congress takes place online from 2-30 September, incorporating Digital Innovators’ Summit and World Media Marketplace.
With some 80 speaker sessions (watch live and/or on-demand) and ample networking opportunity across the four weeks, it is the media event of 2020 you do not want to miss.
Speakers include top decision-makers, practitioners and other experts from around the world. At C-level, some of the people attendees will hear from are:
- Amy Jo Smith, President and CEO, DEG: The Digital Entertainment Group, USA
- Ashish Thomas, CEO, Summit Media, Philippines
- Claire MacLellan, COO, Future plc, USA
- Frederic Kachar, CEO, Infoglobo and Editora Globo, Brazil
- James Wildman, CEO, Hearst UK, and President, Hearst Europe, UK
- Justin B. Smith, CEO, Bloomberg Media, USA
- Luca Vergani, CEO, Wavemaker Italy
- Matt Walder, CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board, Ringier AG, Switzerland
- Mia Malan, Executive Director and Editor-in-Chief, Bhekisisa Centre for Health Journalism, South Africa
- Nicola Murphy, Group CEO, River, UK
- Nina Zimmerman, MD and CPO, Burda Studios, Germany
- Soumya Sriraman, President and CEO, Britbox, USA
- Susan Goldberg, Editor-in-Chief, National Geographic, USA
- Torsten Bjerre Rasmussen, CEO, Egmont Publishing, Denmark
- Wolfgang Blau, COO and President, International, Condé Nast, UK
Sign up on/before 4 August to save with our Early Bird rate!
Share this article