The global media industry is changing rapidly.
The barriers and different ways of working that existed between countries continue to disappear. Nowadays, a media business in Japan can learn from one in Sweden and vice versa.
FIPP sits in a unique position at the centre of the global media industry. With members everywhere from China to Chile, from the USA to the UAE, we aggregate the best thinking from the world’s leading media businesses.
Established in 1925 and a not-for-profit organisation, FIPP exists solely to connect the global media industry with the broadest possible range of knowledge and opportunities. As media businesses converge, all increasingly involved in producing and distributing content for every channel imaginable, so FIPP has evolved to cover all that constitutes our industry today. From the web to events, from email to social, from print to video, and more.
The FIPP World Media Congress is a critical element in delivering this mission. It is our industry’s flagship global conference. It blends insight, learning, networking and one-to-one meetings to inspire and benefit attendees and their brands and businesses.
So, why attend?
- LEARN – hear from the world’s leading media businesses and executives. Listen to them describe how they have built market-leading businesses and brands.
- NETWORK – meet key influencers and decision makers from across our industry. Discover the latest media industry tech and hear from those at the cutting edge.
- IMPROVE – take the actionable insights back to your business and grow your business.
- BUSINESS – arrange one-to-one meetings with potential clients from around the world. Do business.
- ENJOY – do all of this in the beautiful surroundings of the Lisbon coast, taking time out of your busy schedule to experience one of Europe’s gems.
As a bonus
As a bonus, in 2020 we are co-hosting the 43rd FIPP World Media Congress with Distripress, the association focused on digital and print content distribution. Whilst retaining the unique character of the FIPP World Congress, this additional, complementary audience brings even more opportunities for knowledge sharing and business-focused networking.
Don’t miss out – book now to enjoy
- An Opening Night Reception on 14 September, including the presentation of the FIPP Rising Stars and FIPP Insight Awards
- Speaker programme across three channels on 15 and 16 September
- An intensive 2.5 days with a diverse group of 750+ top media colleagues from around the world
- A Closing Reception on 16 September overlooking the gorgeous coastline of Cascais and Estoril
The FIPP World Media Congress is your ‘must attend’ annual media event.
See you in Portugal soon!